|PAID Internship & MA Hospitality Management ||Ad # : ||770 |
|Ad started:||Mar 15, 2013 |
|Location:||India TN 600034 |
|Price:||Rs. 0 |
|This course is designed for ambitious aspiring and|
existing hospitality managers, who wish to gain a
recognised postgraduate qualification. It is
accredited by the institute of hospitality and is
delivered in a world-renowned institution for
hospitality training and management studies – the
London School of Hospitality and Tourism.
The course is essentially strategic in orientation
and places emphasis on the application of theory
and concepts. Throughout, examples are drawn from
an international hospitality environment focusing
on accommodation, and food and beverage issues.
Extensive use is made of employer engagement,
which involves trips and visits to local
hospitality providers as well as bringing key
practitioners of international repute into the
You will have the opportunity to undertake an
extended period of work-based learning, normally
in a paid position that lasts for 40 weeks.
Internship opportunities exist in all sectors of
the industry, potentially in worldwide locations.
You will study the following modules:
- Globalisation and Global Challenges
- Management and Leadership
- Electronic Distribution in Tourism and
- Strategic Hospitality Developments
- Critical Issues in Hospitality Management.
Plus ONE option from:
- Project Management
- Intercultural Communication in the Business
- Services Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business
- Entrepreneurship and Management Innovation.
Depending on your chosen study route, you will
- Organisational Management and Preparation for
- Work-related Consultancy Project
- Internship (30 week placement).
A relevant Degree
OR Mature students with considerable work
experience but without the formal academic
Study mode: Full-
Please feel free to contact us, in case you any
to proceed further.
|Number of times viewed: 41|