|PAID Internship & MA Airline and Airport
Management ||Ad # : ||769 |
|Ad started:||Mar 15, 2013 |
|Location:||India TN 600034 |
|Price:||Rs. 0 |
|This distinctive course focuses on two of the most|
dynamic management sectors of the travel and
tourism industry - airlines and airports. It
provides an excellent combination of academic
learning and practical, industry focused study
leading to a range of global aviation employment
A strategic perspective is taken throughout the
course, emphasising the application of business
and management theory. It develops key ideas and
concepts appropriate to the commercial aviation
industry and uses case studies to illustrate these
points. Extensive use is made of the surrounding
aviation infrastructure in the West London area,
in particular London Heathrow airport.
You will have the opportunity to undertake an
extended period of work-based learning, normally
in a paid position that lasts for 40 weeks.
Internship opportunities exist in all sectors of
the industry, throughout the world.
You will study the following modules:
- Globalisation and Global Challenges
- Management and Leadership
- Strategic Aviation Management
- Critical Issues in Airline and Airport
Plus ONE option from:
- Project Management
- Intercultural Communication in the Business
- Services Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business
- Entrepreneurship and Management Innovation.
You will also study:
- Organisational Management and Preparation for
- Work-related Consultancy Project
A relevant Degree
Mature students with considerable work experience
but without the formal academic qualifications.
Study mode: Full-
Please feel free to contact us, in case you any
to proceed further.
|Number of times viewed: 52|